Dedicated Trial Attorneys Protecting Your Rights
Criminal charges can impact every part of your life. Your career, your personal relationships and your freedom can all be at risk if you are facing state or federal criminal charges. It is important to contact the defense attorneys at Chapman Law Firm, P.C., immediately so that we can begin defending you.
For more than 25 years, our lawyers have provided fearless defense counsel to our clients throughout western North Dakota and eastern Montana. Whether you are facing felony or misdemeanor charges, let us use our knowledge and experience to develop an effective defense strategy designed to obtain the most favorable outcome possible.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
We have established ourselves as one of the leading trial law firms in the region. We know how to advocate for you in court, and we know how to deliver results for you if you are facing criminal charges:
- Drunk driving offenses: We will fight to protect your license and mitigate the potential consequences of a DUI arrest or another drunk driving-related charge.
- Theft charges: When theft charges emerge, our lawyers provide a personalized defense strategy tailored to secure your future.
- Drug charges: Our attorneys have broad experience defending against possession, distribution and trafficking charges stemming from all controlled substances.
- Violent crimes: After charges of assault, homicide or other violent charges, we diligently work to help you establish a strong defense.
- Sex offenses: It can feel like the odds are stacked against you after a sex crime charge. We provide discrete, confidential advice when working to protect your rights.
Let Us Review Every Aspect Of Your Case
When we meet with our clients, we take a hands-on approach to analyze the facts of your case. This allows us to better understand the likely results of your case and pursue the best course of action to get those results. Whether we settle your case, seek a dismissal or go to court, we only act with your interests in mind.